You have no items in your shopping cart.
We install everything we sell (and more) at our 8,000 sq/ft, three lift facility in Anaheim, CA. If you need a supercharger system, brake kit, suspension or exhaust, we’re the right place to bring your BMW. Our experienced technicians are armed with an arsenal of specialty tools to get the job done right. Contact us for an estimate or to schedule your installation!
Shop Labor Rate: $95/hr
Personalization & Retrofit Coding
European Auto Source is proud to be your #1 Southern California coding facility! Whether it's a simple Check Engine light or you are looking for full retrofit coding, we are your one-stop facility for all your programming needs.
Why should you choose EAS as your SoCal coding facility?
- Over 10+ years experience in module coding
- Fully Equipped with Autologic Diagnostic Scanner/Programmer
- Autologic Optical Interface (OPS Diagnostic Head)
- Proper Voltage Stabilization maintained with Fronius ACCTIVA Professional Flash (70 Amp)
- Non-biased programming facility, with no fear of warranty rejection. We love horsepower as much as you do!
Autologic Diagnostic Scanner
The Autologic diagnostic tool for BMW vehicles is without doubt the most comprehensive tool to be made available to independent BMW specialists. Autologic BMW is unique in offering full fault code read and re-set, full component activation, electronic control unit procedures, clearing and setting of adaptation values, full coverage of (ECU) control units coding, full programming capability including engine control modules and transmission control modules, adjustment of engine idle, real-time reading of all dynamic data, procedure for engine and immobilizer alignment, procedure for trial substitution of control units and procedure for the fitting of BMW accessories.
Autologic Optical Interface
The Autologic Optical Interface has been designed to program the CCC-A control units on BMW. Connecting directly to the fibre optic MOST bus, the Autologic Optical Interface is able to communicate with CCC-A, CCC-BO, CCC-ASK, CCC-ANT, ULF TCU and MASK ECUs. The Autologic Optical Interface significantly reduces the time to program these control units and further increases the reliability and recoverability of flash updating these control units.
Intelligent battery charging systems are very important given the technology of BMWs. We use the Fronius ACCTIVA Series with Active Inverter technology, the only all-round charger which Autologic recommends.
Coding & Individualization Options:
- Video In Motion (CIC iDrive models only)
- Remove BulbCheck errors (for HID/LED or aftermarket lighting retrofits)
- Windshield Wipers complete full cycle when ignition is shut off
- Remove Ignition/Door gong
- Remove iDrive [ACCEPT] screen
- Remove Seatbelt warning gong for Driver, Passenger or both Driver/Passenger (light remains on dash)
- Unlock doors when key is ejected
- A/C off when Auto Climate is pressed
- Auto Sunroof close when rain is detected
- Open/Close windows with Key FOB
- Open/Close Windows with Comfort Access
- Open/Close Convertible Top with Key FOB
- AutoFolding Mirrors
- Change Low Fuel Warning from 1/4 tank to 1/8 tank
- Remove CityLights (Amber sidemarkers)
- Enable FogLamps with High Beams
- Disable Window Safety Feature (allows windows to continue rolling up while door is open)
- Enable Digital Speedometer in OLED gauge cluster
- Enable/Disable auto-correction for Digital Speedometer/MPG
- Euro SMG Software Updates for e46M3, e60M5, e63 M6 (~5000RPM Launch Control, improved shifting)
- Euro Hazard Lamps (double flash vs US single flash)
- Triple Blink turn signals
- Mirror Curb tilt
- Automatic Door Locking
- Auto Trunk/Tailgate Closing
- LCI Haillight Retrofits
- Park Distance Control (PDC) Retrofits
- Halogen Highs enabled with Xenon High Beams
- OEM Alarm Coding
- iDrive CCC-CIC Conversions/Upgrades
- LCI Headlight Retrofits
- FRM3 Module Upgrade/coding
- Sirius Radio Retrofits
- IBOC HD Radio Coding
- Heads Up Display (HUD)
- CD CHanger, iPod/MP3, Dension & mObridge Coding
RaceCar / Track Preparation Options:
- Remove TPMS
- Race Seat Coding/Recaro Coding
- EDC Delete (for coilover setups)
- Airbag deletes for vehicles with roll cages
- Remove Headlamp Washer System
CBS Coding Options:
- Flash Programming
- Dealer level ECU Software Coverage
- ECU Trial Substitution
- Quick Test & Quick Clear
- Fault codes timeline report
- CBS: Condition Based Service reset and error correction
- Retrofitting of BMW accessories and extras
- Car/Key Memory Function for personalizing vehicle
- Module Troubleshooting
- Reset Adaptions
- Module value Monitoring
- Value Reporting (Fuel Pressure, Ignition Advance, etc)
BMW Dealer-Level Module Updates:
- Individual Module Updates, including Engine ECU, TCU/ULF/mULF and iDrive
- MKIV, CCC & iDrive OS updates
And much, much more!
Available options vary among specific BMWs year, model and Vehicle Order (VO)
Please feel free to contact us via phone or email if you should have any questions and we will be happy to assist you!
Dynojet 224xLC Dyno Testing
Our in-house Dynojet 224xLC dyno is the perfect tool to benchmark your BMW. Based on the 224x dyno, the 224xLC offers the simplicity and ease of use of an “inertia only dyno”, along with advanced testing capabilities of a Eddy Current load style dyno. Perform A-to-B comparison tests to quantify gains from various performance products, or enable the load control feature to perform step, sweep, or road load simulations, being much more effecting than "street tuning".
When performing loaded testing, the Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit option utilizes an integrated Torque Cell to quantify power absorption in an ultra precise and consistent manner. The eddy current unit attaches to the roller drum by way of a splined shaft, for the utmost in reliability, consistency and repeatability.
After a dyno session, we will provide you with highly detailed feedback and information about your car's performance. Accurate readings such as horsepower, torque, boost pressure, exhaust temperature, air/fuel ratio and more will allow you to see your cars improved performance when your new modifications are installed.
Model 224xLC Specifications:
- Maximum Horsepower: 2000 HP
- Maximum Speed: 200 MPH
- Maximum Torque: 2000 ft/lbs
- Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit, Torque Cell, and dynamic load control software.
- Capable of performing loaded tests, including step, sweep, and wind drag simulation.
The Dynojet 224xLC can perform load tests including step, sweep and loaded roll-on.
Atmospheric Sensing Module
The Atmospheric Sensing Module measures absolute pressure, air temperature, and relative humidity. These measurements are used by the WinPEP dynamometer software to correct power and torque measurements to standard atmospheric conditions according to an SAE, Standard, DIN, JIS, or EEC formula.
WideBand Air/Fuel Ratio System
Tuning with a Dynojet dynamometer has never been easier! With the addition of our WideBand Air/Fuel Ratio System, every dyno run can show you horsepower and torque, and the exact air/
fuel ratio. This system is one of the most insightful tuning tools available today! You can easily identify lean or rich trends from idle to redline. Whether tuning a naturally aspirated “all motor” car, or a forced induction screamer, you will know the tune is right.
Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit
When performing loaded testing, the Eddy Current Load Absorption Unit option utilizes an integrated Torque Cell to quantify power absorption in an ultra precise and consistent manner. Loaded test files are then available for review and analysis in the Dynojet software. During a steady state test the dynamometer operator can view torque in “real time”, a great feature when performing live ECM tuning. Additional highlights of this system include a quick and effective calibration routine that can be accomplished in under a minute.
4 Channel Analog Module
The analog module allows (4) additional 0-5v based sensors to be logged during dyno runs. This allows you to display data such as boost and fuel pressure, along side the HP / TRQ channels. Dynojet has a built in sensor calibration routine that makes the set up simple. You can choose from various supported sensors, or input the data from any 0-5v sensor on the market.
Enhancing the capabilities of the Analog module, the new Dynojet Thermocouple Amp Module is able to convert any Type K Thermocouple into a 0-5v based analog signal and has a range of 0-2000 degree F version.
OBDII Datalink Module
This new device, (DJ-DLM) provides real time data from the OBDII port on all 1996 and newer vehicles. This data is available to be viewed live in the dynamometer software, and is also recorded into the dyno run. Imagine being able to review OBDII data, such as spark advance, throttle position, engine coolant temperatures, inlet air temperature, calculated load, and numerous other parameters right along side your dyno results. In order to see the full spectrum when it comes to tuning a vehicle, your results are only as good as your data. The data from a Dynojet dyno is the baseline against which all other results must be measured. Powertrain management systems in modern vehicles are very complex and can make it difficult to attain repeatable results. Luckily, thanks to another industry first innovation, Dynojet has a solution to give you confidence in your test results. The Dynojet Datalink Module (DJ-DLM) for OBDII applications will allow you to monitor and record critical channels from a test vehicle at speeds up to 200 times per second. This isn’t just a typical OBDII datalogger, but rather a device that covers all 1996+ vehicles and protocols with unparalleled speed.
3 Dyno Run Session: $95
1 Hour Rental: $150/hr
Alignment & Corner Balancing
It is a fact that most vehicles on the roads today have incorrectly setup wheel alignment or are not aligned at all after suspension and/or wheel & tire changes. When upgrading and lowering the suspension on your car, it is highly recommended that you get the suspension geometry setup correctly - not only to ensure the suspension works properly but also for your safety. Incorrectly setup suspension can be detrimental to the car's handling and become dangerous especially in poor road conditions.
- Camber, Caster and Toe for each front wheel
- Camber/Toe for each rear wheel
- Performance Alignment for dedicated weekend warrior or dedicated track setups
- Corner Balancing
- Headlight realignment (for those with lowered setups)
This can help solve problems with:
- Steering - car pulls to one side, poor tracking
- Suspension - damaged or worn
- Inconsistent handling
- Premature tire wear
If you would like further information or would like to schedule your alignment/corner balancing service, please call us at 866.669.0705.
Alignment Service: $125
Corner Balancing Service: $250
Alignment & Corner Balancing Combo: $350
S54 Inspection 2 Service
The Inspection 2 Service is a scheduled comprehensive inspection and adjustment service that is to be performed at 60,000 miles.
The Inspection 2 Service includes:
- Engine Oil Change (BMW/Castrol TWS 10w-60, BMW OEM Oil Filter)
- Check engine/transmission for leaks.
- Check rear axle for leaks.
- Visually check fuel tank, lines, and connections for leaks.
- Check condition, position, and mounting of exhaust system. Examine for leaks.
- Check power steering system for leaks.
- Check overall thickness of front and rear disc brake pads.
- Examine brake disc surfaces.
- Clean brake pad contact points in calipers.
- Grease wheel center hubs.
- Check steering for absence of play, condition of suspension track rods, front axle joints, steering linkage.
- Check front control arm bushing for wear.
- Check brake and clutch system connectors and lines for leaks, damage, and incorrect positioning.
- Check for free movement of the parking brake cables.
- Check tire pressures
- Check condition of tires
- Check brake pads
- Half-shafts; check for leaks at flexible boots.
- Inspect entire body according to terms of rust prevention limited warranty.
- Valve Adjustment
- Cabin Filter Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Change
- Differential Fluid Change
- Check engine cooling system/heater hose connections for leaks.
- Check coolant level and antifreeze protection level; add coolant if necessary.
- Check level of brake and clutch fluid in reservoir; add fluid if required.
- Reset Service Indicator.
- Replace spark plugs.
- Replace intake air cleaner element.
- Check battery
- Check instrument panel and dashboard illumination.
- Check all warning/indicator lights, check control.
- Check turn signals, hazard warning flashers, brake lights, horns, headlight dimmer/flasher switch.
- Check wiper and washer system(s); wiper blades, washer jet positions.
- Check condition and function of safety belts.
2001-2006 BMW E46 M3
2006-2008 BMW E85/E86 Z4M
E46 Rear Subframe Reinforcement
One of the common problems that arises in the E46 3-Series & M3 is the weakening or cracking of the rear subframe mounting points in the sheet metal chassis. Over time the loading and unloading of the rear subframe will cause the sheet metal to fail, negatively affecting the handling and power delivery.
By welding a set of steel reinforcement plates onto the chassis the subframe load is distributed over a stronger and larger surface area, thus preventing future failure. This is strongly recommended as a preventative maintenance item for all E46 cars.
Our full subframe reinforcement service involves dissembling the rear subframe, suspension and drive-train components, and prepping, welding and painting reinforcement plates onto the chassis.
Note: This service requires that your car is present at our facility for 3 days. A necessary subframe inspection must be performed to determine it's condition prior to service. Please call us ahead of time to schedule your appointment. Damage repair is an additional cost.
2001-2006 E46 3-Series & M3